Report generator for WinForms, Blazor Server, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET 7 and .NET Core
With FastReport .NET, you can create application-independent .NET reports. In other words, FastReport .NET can be used as a standalone reporting tool.
- Includes powerful visual report designer for creating and modifying the reports. Your application can run the designer from the code.
- Includes online report designer for ASP.NET (only in Enterprise edition).
- Connect to any database, use any of its tables or create queries.
- Add dialogue form(s) to your report to prompt for parameters before running a report.
- Using built-in script you can manage the interactions with dialogue form controls and perform complex data handling.
- Finally, view the result and print or export it to many common document formats.
There are four editions of FastReport .NET available: Standard, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate.
- FastReport .NET is written in C# and contains only managed code. It is compatible with .NET Framework 4.6.2 and newer, .NET Core, .NET 7, Blazor.
- Full source code is available (in Professional and Enterprise editions). FastReport .NET can be customized to suit your needs.
- Object Map. You can add geographical maps to your report.
- Support the clouds. FastReport can save reports to the storages: Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, Box. Also you can send documents by e-mail and FTP.
- Reasonable price and licensing policy. At a reasonable price you get a full-featured reporting solution with royalty-free runtime report engine and a designer! See License Agreement for more details.
- Extendable FastReport .NET architecture allows you to create your own objects, export filters, wizards and DB engines. If existing features are not enough for you then extend them!
- Automated update of Nuget packages in Visual Studio.
- Supports RDL format - import/export. RDL vs. FastReport .NET comparison table.
- Imports Crystal Reports templates. Crystal Reports vs. FastReport .NET comparison table.
- Very compact and really Fast!