You can download demo version of FastReport® VCL 5 here
- New fill types available in the Memo object: gradient and glass.
- Memo object can have several highlight conditions. The highlight condition now includes the following style settings: frame, font, fill and an object visibility. You may turn on and off each setting.
- Memo object can have several format settings. When a Memo object contains multiple expressions in a text, you may specify a format for each expression.
- Added Filter property to data bands. You may filter out data rows without using a script.
- Changes in the report file format: collections like datasets, variables, formats, highlights are written as nested properties for better readability. Old files (FR VCL 3 and 4) are fully supported.
- Added MouseEnter, MouseLeave events to report objects.
- Added Visibility property (set of flags - vsPreview, vsPrint, vsExport).
- New 2D barcodes - PDF417, DataMatrix, QR Code.
- New barcodes - Code128, EAN128 with auto encoding.
- New interactive report types: detail report and detail page. When you click an interactive object, a new report is built and displayed in a separate tab in the preview window.
- Added interactivity in the Chart object. Clicking on a chart element, you may build a detail report.
- New exports: HTML5 (div), DOCX, XLSX, PPTX.
- Improvements in RTF, XLS, XML, HTML, ODF exports: support of different frame lines in a single Memo object.
- Improved font embedding in the PDF export: font subset is embedded instead of a whole font. This will significantly reduce a file size.
- New icons in the designer and preview windows.
- Improved appearance of the Data tree: new icons for different field types.
- New/improved dialogs: highlight, frame, fill, hyperlink, databand editors.