Preview, Print, Export
- Handy MS Word-style preview window.
- Ability to search text in a prepared report.
- Ability to modify prepared report pages.
- Navigation in the preview window. When you design a report, you may define elements that will form a document outline. The outline will be displayed in the preview window. When you click an outline item, the preview will be scrolled to that specified item. You may also define active items that will respond to mouse clicks. This can be used to navigate to another report element or to an external URL.
- Interactive reports. You can define an action that will be performed when a user clicks an object in the preview window. For example, you can build and preview another report with detailed information about the item that was clicked.
- Variety of printing features: divide large pages into several smaller ones, print several small pages on one large one, print on a specified paper size using scaling. You need to print an A3 report on an A4 printer? It's not a problem anymore!
- Add watermarks to your report with minimal effort.
- Export filters allow you to export your report to many supported formats (PDF, RTF, XLS, XML, HTML, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, TXT, CSV and Open Document Format).
- Send reports by email with a single mouse click.