- FastReport Mono works with data from ADO.NET data sources. It can sort and filter data rows and use master-detail relations and look-up data columns. Everything can be done with a few mouse clicks.
- Direct connections to different databases.
- Ability to get data from business objects of IEnumerable type.
- Report can contain data sources (tables, queries, DB connections). Thus you can not only use application-defined datasets but also connect to any database and use its tables and queries directly inside the report.
- FastReport Mono has a built-in script engine that supports two .NET languages, C# and VB.NET. You can use all of .NET's power in your reports to perform complex data handling, manage the interaction with dialogue forms and much more.
- Report can contain dialogue forms to prompt for parameters before the report is run. Dialogue controls have a built-in data filtering feature that allows you to view the data from the report data source and filter it in a few mouse clicks, all without writing a line of code.
- Using visual query builder, you don't have to learn the SQL language to create complex queries involving several data tables.