Let your users pivot data as they need!
- DrillDown – dive into the data as deep as it is necessary
Get records used to calculate cell values with a double click.
Instant axis operations (pivots, grid transposition) - do not require data recalculation
- Possible to put data into table columns or table rows or any level of measurements
- Possible to minimize measurements as a whole as well as separate values
Group data against an unlimited number of fields
- Show the data you want and hide the rest
- FastCube allows you to filter data via a field header's filter dropdown or an advanced Global filter.
- Filtering does not reset the state of collapsed nodes
- Possible to set up a dimension having a single value if required
- Global filter
Standalone component which allows a single data cube to simultaneously analyse data using different criteria provided by independent filters.
- Control of axis sorting (according to measurement value or data)
- Control of each level of measurement sorting (line of sorting)
- Ranks for measures
- Sort by Summary and Top Values
- Automatic Total and Grand Total calculation
- One measure can have more than one total
- Each total has a position attribute which allows it to be placed either before items, after items, or nowhere.
- Total can have its own aggregate function which differs from the measure aggregate function
- Grand total can be collapsed (it collapses the whole axis)