- New fill types available in the Memo object: gradient and glass.
- Memo object can have several highlight conditions. The highlight condition now includes the following style settings: frame, font, fill and an object visibility. You may turn on and off each setting.
- Memo object can have several format settings. When a Memo object contains multiple expressions in a text, you may specify a format for each expression.
- Added Filter property to data bands. You may filter out data rows without using a script.
- Changes in the report file format: collections like datasets, variables, formats, highlights are written as nested properties for better readability.
- Added MouseEnter, MouseLeave events to report objects.
- Added Visibility property (set of flags - vsPreview, vsPrint, vsExport).
- New 2D barcodes - PDF417, DataMatrix, QR Code.
- New barcodes - Code128, EAN128 with auto encoding.
- New interactive report types: detail report and detail page. When you click an interactive object, a new report is built and displayed in a separate tab in the preview window.
- Added interactivity in the Chart object. Clicking on a chart element, you may build a detail report.
- New exports: HTML5 (div), DOCX, XLSX, PPTX.
- Improvements in RTF, XLS, XML, HTML, ODF exports: support of different frame lines in a single Memo object.
- Improved font embedding in the PDF export: font subset is embedded instead of a whole font. This will significantly reduce a file size.
- New icons in the designer and preview windows.
- Improved appearance of the Data tree: new icons for different field types.
- New/improved dialogs: highlight, frame, fill, hyperlink, databand editors.
You have promised 5th version release a few years ago and promised a free upgrade! Have you deceived us?
We really detained 5th version for some reason. Nevertheless, many features have been added in 4th version (64-bit compilation, full Unicode support, etc.). Our customers were obtained these updates free of charge.
Some features will be implemented in the next (sixth) version. We provide only stable working and proven features to our customers.
FastReport uses the same classes/unit names and cannot be installed side-by-side with FastReport 4. You should uninstall FastReport 4 before installing FastReport 5.
From $ 199 -
Yes, in your Customer panel you can get an upgrade to the same edition for half price (if you have purchased a license after September 2013 - it's free).
We give the opportunity to upgrade on a discounted price to Standard Edition of FastReport VCL 5 and higher. Until March 31, 2014 it is not too late to upgrade to FastReport 4 Standard and higher and get the upgrade to Version 5 for free.
No, you should buy a separate license of FastReport VCL 5.