FastScript is written entirely in 100% Object Pascal and can be installed in Delphi 2010-X8, C++Builder 2010-XE8, Embarcadero RAD Studio 11, and Lazarus.
Flexible and powerful
A unique feature of FastScript is its ability to use several languages (PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, and JScript). This allows you to write scripts using your favorite language. FastScript does not use the Microsoft Scripting Host so it can be used in both the Windows and Linux environments and also in Mac OS.
FastScript offers a wide range of features, including cross-platform scripting, fast code execution, a small footprint, a large variety of tools, and excellent scaling options. Use FastScript to make your applications really flexible and powerful!
- OLE support
- Variant array support
- The multi-language architecture supports several languages (currently PascalScript, C++Script, BasicScript, and JScript)
- Multi-language scripts may be used. For example, one module may be written in PascalScript, another in C++Script
- Standard language set: variables, constants, procedures, functions (nested functions are allowed) with var/const/default parameters, all the standard operators and statements (including case, try/finally/except, with), types (int, float, bool, char, string, multi-dimensional array, enum, variant), classes (with methods, events, properties, indices and default properties)
- Checking the compatibility of types
- Access to any object inside your application. Standard libraries for access to base classes, controls, forms, and DB. Library architecture may easily be extended
- Small footprint: 80-150Kb, depending on the modules used