In the new version of FastReport FMX, we added FmxLinux support so now you can build your application with FastReport FMX on Linux.
Learn how to install and use FastReport FMX 2.8 for FmxLinux in our blog
This version also improves work with the latest versions of macOS Big Sur and applications that have passed notarization.
On top of that, we added packages for Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.4 and made general improvements.
Full list of changes:
+ Added support of FmxLinux framework
+ Added support of Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.4
* Improved support of new macOS version BigSur
* Improved Arial Unicode MS simulation for bold/italic
- Fixed export of images for PDF export in RAD Studio 10.4
- Fixed accessing fonts in sandbox mode under OS X(notarized applications)
- Fixed preview popup menu
- Fixed compilation of FireDAC packages
- Fixed Checkbox export to PDF
- Added ability to set barcodes fixed size via script code
- Fixed preview pages file cache bug