Supported output formats:
PDF: 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7, PDF/A (1, 2, 3);
Office: RTF, Excel 2007, Excel 97, Word 2007, PowerPoint 2007, Open Office Calc, Open Office Writer, XML;
Graphics: BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, EMF, SVG;
As well as: Text, CSV.
In addition, you can create a PDF file by sending the finished report to a PDF printer. Its name is written in the PDF Printer Name parameter in the settings.ini configuration file.
- The file or source folder from which the information will be taken is shown in the Source file line.
- The path for the resulting file or folder is located in the Destination file line.
- Convert option allows you to select the conversion mode (file/folder).
- Output format is the format which the conversion output will be exported into as a file or folder.
- The checkbox allows you to display fine-tuning of export filters. The settings will be saved for next use.
- Creation of a new file every N pages.
- A prompt with command line parameters can be invoked via Export_fp3.exe/help command.