Make sure that you have downloaded from the developer's site installation file for your development environment.
1) Run the installer. First you need to select the localization language. Select the desired one and click "Next".
2) The second step is a warning about copyright. Click "Next" button.
3) The third step is to read the license agreement. If you agree with the terms, check the box "Yes, I agree with all the terms of this license agreement." Otherwise, the installation will fail. Click "Next" button.
4) The fourth step is to set installation directory of the program. Then click "Next" button.
4) You can select the "Programs" group of the menu to place a shortcut on the fifth step.
5) The sixth step, just click "Next" to start the installation.
Next you will see the installation process.
7) The seventh step completes the installation of the program. Click "Finish" button.