What is new in version 1.3?
+ added monochrome TIFF export
+ added Excel 2007 export
+ added PowerPoint 2007 export
+ added MHT (web-archive) export
+ added DBF export
+ added ODBC connection
+ added Oracle ODP.NET connection
+ added ability to print copy name on the printed page (see
+ "Features/Print Copy Names" report) added built-in support for
+ cascaded data filtering (DetailControl property). See the
+ "Dialogs/Cascaded Data Filtering" report added "apply" flags to the
+ style elements added band's context menu items for easy creation of
+ child band and detail data band added TextObject.NullValue property
+ (to replace null values with specified string) added
+ TextObject.ProcessAt property (allows to print totals in the header)
+ added the ImageExport.MonochromeTiffCompression property added
+ HTMLExport.WidthUnits, HTMLExport.HeightUnits properties (allows
+ selection between Pixel and Percent) added the Message-HTML (MHT,
+ MHTML, web-archive) mode in HTML export (HTMLExport.Format property)
+ added Config.DesignerSettings.FilterConnectionTables event added
+ DataSourceBase.Load event to load detail rows in code added Croatian
+ localization added Persian localization added new demo projects in the
+ Demos\VB.Net folder added "Script/Sort Group By Total" report
* improved "Keep with data" mechanism
- fixed bug with Matrix and Table objects (Visible property is not working)
- fixed bug with MS SQL connection (can't use tables in schemas other than dbo.*)
- fixed bug in Medium Trust mode
- fixed bug in business objects (duplicate datasource names)
- fixed bug in dialogue forms (switch to the dialog page may throw an exception)
- fixed bug in query builder
- fixed bug with OutlineExpression and RepeatOnEveryPage
- fixed bug with KeepChild
- fixed bug with exporting barcodes
- fixed bug in dialogue controls (Enabled & data filtering)
- fixed bug with RepeatOnEveryPage band with child
- fixed Matrix&Table bug (infinite loop if there is not enough space to print a column)
- fixed bug in PDF export (file structure)
- fixed designer exception when copying the total
- fixed exception when closing the designer
- fixed bug with disabling the navigator in HTML export
- fixed bug with size of WebReport in percents
- fixed PDF export (digits substitution in Arabic)
- fixed bug with sorting on a calculated column
- fixed bug in the PDF export (export of band with zero height and non-solid fill)
- fixed bug in the text/expression editor (drag&drop items from the data tree)
- fixed bug in the Excel 2007 export
- fixed bug in the printer settings dialog (printer properties)
- fixed bug with Outline when several reports are joined into one
- fixed search in the preview
- fixed bug in the group when there is no data to display
FastReport.NET is a full-featured reporting solution for Windows Forms and ASP.NET. It can be used in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008 and Delphi Prism.
It is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher.
With FastReport.NET, you can create application-independent reports.
In other words, FastReport.NET can be used as a standalone reporting tool.
FastReport .NET 1.3 released!
What is new in version 1.3?