We added FastReport Business Graphics extension. It's a new product for interactive visualization of data from applications.
Added ListDataSet component which allows loading data to cube using Windows Forms Data Binding.
It is now possible to load data to Cube using Windows Forms complex Data Binding which is used in standard controls: DataGridView, ListView, and Combobox.
Complex Data Binding loads data through the BindingSource component which acts as a proxy (more info can be found in MSDN).
Here is a small example of loading data from List<>.
1. Declare a ProductInfo class
2. Create a list of ProductInfo records
3. Configure cube and slice
Here is the result:
The full example is located in Demos\C#\DataBindings.
- Added "Copy" menu item to the context menu of XAxisZone and YAxisZone of the SliceGrid component. The menu item copies the caption of the selected node to the clipboard.
- Paste from clipboard operation in a popup list executes search operation
- Double click in the popup filter of a dimension executes SliceGrid positioning to the clicked item