Export to Excel 2007
|Top Previous Next|
Excel 2007 is an application for working with electronic worksheets. It is included into Microsoft Office 2007.
The export method is 'table'.
When exporting to Excel format a dialogue opens requesting output file settings.
Split to sheet:
- Don't split - all report pages are exported to a single Excel sheet;
- Use report pages - each page of prepared report is exported on a separate Excel sheet;
- Rows count - each set of rows is exported on a separate Excel sheet.
- Continuous - generate continuous document without page breaks and page headers/footers;
- Page breaks – includes page breaks in resulting document;
- WYSIWYG – accurate rendition of previewed report; when disabled optimization is allowed, reducing the number of lines and columns in the export file;
- Open Excel after export - exported file is opened immediately after export.
Export features: RichText objects are transferred as simple text, graphic images are supported.