|Top Previous Next|
To print a report click on the button (or Ctrl+P hotkey). The standard print dialogue opens.
Let's look at the options available in this dialogue.
“Printer” panel : select printer on which to print the report; set printer properties, for example printing quality; choose to print to file.
“Pages” panel : select which pages to print (all, current or selected range).
“Copies” panel : set number of copies to print. If printing more than one copy and Collate is checked then the first copy is printed in full, then the second in full, etc. If Collate is not checked then all copies of the first page are printed followed by all copies of the second page, etc.
“Other” panel :
- Print : select which pages to print (All pages, Even pages, Odd pages)
- Order : print pages in direct or reverse order (first page to last, last page to first)
- Duplex : handle duplex by default (report settings are used) or choose one of duplex options: vertical, horizontal, simplex
“Print mode” panel : select the printing mode.
- Default mode : prints on the sheet defined in the report. One preview page is printed on each sheet
- Split big pages : this mode is useful if printing an A3 report on an A4 sheet. One preview page is printed on more than one sheet. When this mode is chosen the sheet size (“Print on sheet”) must also be specified.
- Join small pages : this mode is useful if printing an A4 report on an A3 sheet. Two or more preview pages are printed on one sheet. When this mode is chosen the sheet size (“Print on sheet”) must also be specified.
- Scale mode : report is printed on specified size of sheet. All report output is scaled. One preview page is printed on one sheet. When this mode is chosen the sheet size (“Print on sheet”) must also be specified.
When ОК is clicked the report printing begins. If “Print to file” is checked then the standard “Save As...” dialogue opens. The report is saved to this file with *.prn extension. The file contains a copy of the information sent to the printer.