Export to Excel 97/2000/XP
|Top Previous Next|
Excel – application for working with electronic spreadsheets. It is included in Microsoft Office.
The Export method is 'table'.
When exporting to Excel format a dialogue opens requesting output file settings.
- Like the report - each page of prepared report is exported on a separate Excel sheet;
- All in one page - generate continuous document without page breaks and page headers/footers;
- Chunks. Each chunk has (rows) - each chunk is exported on a separate Excel sheet.
- WYSIWYG : full compliance to report appearance; when disabled optimization is allowed, reducing the number of lines and columns in the export file
- Pictures – includes graphic images export into output table;
- Grid lines - turns on/off Excel grid lines;
- Adjust page size - adjusts cell size to fit the content;
- Delete empty rows - deletes empty rows from the output table;
- Export formulas - if a cell text starts with "=" symbol, it is exported as an Excel formula.
- Open Excel after export : exported file is opened immediately after export.
Export features: RichText objects are transferred as simple text, graphic image transfer is supported.