Starting from version 2022.1, all releases of FastReport are subscription-based. This will ensure that you have access to all the features of the latest versions while your subscription is active.
We have added the support for Embarcadero RAD Studio 11 and the new macOS ARM 64-bit for Apple M1. In this release, we have also expanded the set of FastReport FMX export filters. Export filters to the OpenOffice ODT and ODS format are now available for use.
Additionally, we have improved the work with FmxLinux in Linux and Metal API support in macOS.
+ Support for Embarcadero RAD Studio 11 was added;
+ Support of macOS ARM 64-bit compiler for Apple M1 was added;
+ ODT and ODS export filters were added;
* New printing module for GTK-based FmxLinux;
* The option of reading cmap table with macOS platform in TTF font was added;
* Local function copyFrom for GZip packer that removes exceptions during debugging was added;
- The bug with canvas.beginscene when AutoWidth = true was fixed;
- Bugs in PDF export with full debugging mode were fixed;
- Navigator in HTML export was fixed;
- The behavior of TfrxPreview.Workspace.DoubleBuffered property on macOS using Metal was fixed;
- We have fixed incorrect metrics table size, which could cause the regeneration of other font tables in PDF export;
- The bug with the serialization of the edited page in previewpages was fixed;
- Minor memory leaks were fixed;
- The bug with the drop-down list of fields was fixed;
- Print and export in Delphi 11 was fixed;
- The bug with Metal canvas in the report designer was fixed;
- The height of barcode lines was fixed;
- Dot and dash styles in PDF export were fixed;
- The list of fonts in Linux was fixed;
- The structure of ODT/ODS exports and output of images in RTF under libreoffice was fixed;
- We have fixed the error for "No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page" when loading text from a stream;
- We have fixed HTML tags.