QR Code - easy now with FastReport.Net.
Valuable improvements to working with Web-reports.
Any object can be set to exportable or not.
And yes, it is compatible with MS Visual Studio 2012!
+ added QR Code barcode
* improved WebReport
+ added Exportable property to all report objects
+ MS Visual Studio 2012 compatible
+ added support for UNC paths in WebReport storage (web.config)
+ added Config.PreviewSettings.PreviewOpened event
+ added BackPage property to the report page
+ added WebReport.XmlExcelDataOnly property
* improved TableObject performance
* improved printing of data in the headers/footers
- fixed bug with sub-report & databand columns
- fixed bug with sub-report & band that can be split
- fixed bug with multiple preview tabs
- fixed bug with Config.DesignerSettings.ApplicationConnection
- fixed bug with pictures in PDF export
- fixed bug with TableObject border when exporting to some formats
- fixed bug in WebReport with multiple instances in one page
- fixed bug in WebReport with cleanup of internal storage
- fixed bug with data filtering with NumericUpDown control