New version of FastReport.Net 2015.1 included new online designer web-components. We started developing online designer for our users who want more opportunities in corporate reporting. You can open and construct report-templates and reports with this tool in any modern browser. Online designer works quickly and smoothly even on slow devices and this is definitely its strongest side. You can try here: online visual report designer. Do not forget to test in on tab computers!
The online designer is available in Professional Edition only. You can get upgrade to highest edition in customer panel.
Report construction becomes more pleasant and comfortable with each new version of FastReport. We added new interface styles and Ribbon toolbar in v. 2015.1. New styles: Office 2010 (Silver), Office 2010 (Blue), Office 2010 (Black), Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012 (Light), Office 2013.
+ added RESTful service in FastReport.Service.dll
+ added new Aztec, Plessey barcode
+ added GS1-128 (formerly known as UCC-128 or EAN-128) barcode.
Currently supports only numeric values.
+ added new properties in WebReport: DesignReport, DesignScriptCode,
DesignerSaveCallBack, PrintInBrowser, SinglePage
+ added property CSVExport.NoQuotes that disables quotation marks in CSV export
* updated demos
* updated japanese, greek resources
- fixed bug with export in PDF/A
- fixed bug in WebReport with 'Access to the path \FastReport\ is denied'
- fixed bug with memory leak in PDF export
- fixed bug with Gauge object in Word 2007 export
- reduced memory consumption in WebReport
- fixed bug with caching of report results by browser in WebReport