Muchas cosas nuevas en FastReport VCL 6 y FastReport para Lazarus
A esta versión hemos añadido filtración de variables y funciones en el "Árbol de datos".
Ahora es posible ocultar todas las pestañas del "Árbol de Datos".
It possible to use filter for fast search of the report objects in “Report Tree”.
Added new linear barcode type – Pharmacode.
2D Barcodes can now be tuned up with the new barcode editor
DataMatrix barcode now supports GS1 rules and can automatically generate barcode according to these rules (GS1Rule property), encodes strings like: (01)09501101020917.
New ShowCellBreak property in Cross table object allows to turn off hiding of frames on cell break.
And an improved search in preview window.
Also great news for FastReport for Lazarus!
- It's finally out from Beta
- Basic support of HiDPI on Windows;
- Fixed and improved export filters including Linux platform;
- Support of Dialog pages on Linux GTK;
- Improved support of LazCharts;
- Added printing for Linux GTK and fixed text output with align
+ Added filter to Report Tree for fast search of the report objects
+ Added ability to filter Variables and Function in DataTree
+ Added new search to preview control
+ Added GS1Rule property to DataMatrix barcode (automatic support of GS1 rules)
+ Added new Pharmacode barcode type
+ Added new frxBarcode2DEditor
+ Added TfrxCustomCrossView.ShowCellBreak (default True) when set to False cross tab doesn't hide frames of split cells.
+ Added new type for hyperlinks (hkNone - do nothing. Useful when we need to disable hyperlink from the script).
+ Added New TfrxPreview.HideScrolls property and OnScrollMaxChange/OnScrollPosChange events (custom scrollbars implementation)
+ Add TfrxChartView.ClearSeries method
+ Added label source for TOHLCSeries chart series
+ Added new ColorBar property for all barcode types (set color of barcode data)
* [Lazarus] Improved chart editor dialog for Lazarus charts
* HostControls/UnHostControls method are virtual now and moved to TfrxBaseForm
* Changes in synchronization mechanism for syntax memo. Now worker thread(TfrxCodeCompletionThread) synchronizes via SendMessages instead of TThread.Synchronize.
* CreateUniqueName with DefaultReport now copies objects from current object list.
- Fixed tab order in the PDF export dialog
- Fixed bug with report thread while terminating main server thread with clients
- Fixed TTabSet drag and drop in the report designer
- Fixed Insert field button (DataTree)
- [Lazarus] Fixed bad fills of buttons in the style editor dialog
- Fixed object edges in the report designer for dotMatrix Report
- [Lazarus] Fixed TfrxPageControl
- Fixed bug with TFIBBCDField calculation
- [Lazarus] Fixed DialogPage in the report designer for Lazarus Win/unix
- Fixed export of some TeeChart Pro series in PDF and SVG exports
- [Lazarus] First improvements for HiDPI under Lazarus
- Fixed Clouds Authentication from embedded browser(FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION)
- Fixed incorrect RichView split
- Fixed bug when ConfigFileName was ignored
- Fixed compilation with TeePro version greater than seven
- [Lazarus] Fixed memory leaks
- [Lazarus] Fixed printing from Linux(GTK)
- Fixed table split. In special scenarios row which doesn't fit on the page may disappear.
- Fixed chart Highlight for stacked series.
- Fixed export of Devanagari text in PDF export
- Fixed HABlock Align for Farsi language
- Fixed embedded map in Map object
- Fixed export of monospaced fonts in PDF Export
- [Lazarus] Fixed text output under GTK(Linux)
- Fixed Cross editor in HiDPI
- [Client/Server] Fixed CGI client and export from dialog reports
- Fixed export file names and extensions when exporting from web browser
- Fixed HTML tags case sensitivity in the HTML5div export
- Fixed TfrxEMFExport
- Fixed Data Tree Drag&Drop for variables and functions
- Fixed DataMatrix c40 and txt encodings for special symbols
- Fixed issue with loading RTF files in RichView control under Windows 10 (sometime loads as plain text)
- Fixed bug in PDF export when XObject list clears on every page which increase size of PDF file with pictures
- Fixed bug in big XLS (Excel 97 BIFF8) files
- Fixed exported file name in Client/Server components(from Web browser)
- Fixed PDF export with GapX, GapY < 0
- Fixed Client/Server components when export report with dialog page from web browser
- Fixed quick buttons in the MDI preview
- HiDPI fixes for frxSynMemo: Saving/Loading font size for different DPI, GutterWidth, line marks, breakpoints marks
- HiDPI fixes for RegEditorsDialog: CheckBox, ComboBox arrow, DropDown list width on first show
- Fixed draw of icons on StatusBar in the report designer for HiDPI
- Fixed TfrxTreePanel FileterMinWidth/FileterMaxWidth for HiDPI
- Fixed font size in font ComboBox preview (HiDPI)
- Fixed font preview position in font ComboBox(HiDPI)
- Fixed band caption in HiDPI mode when the primary monitor has scale greater than 150%
- Fixed TfrxComboBox.ListWidth in HiDPI (primary monitor with HiRes)
- Fixed system dialogs(Font/Color) in HiDPI Per-Monitor V2 mode
- Fixed ComboBox positions in the report designer for low custom scaling (less than 150%)
- Fixed frxProgress dialog in HiDPI mode
- Fixed Image Resources for low scaling values (less than 150%)
- Fixed wrong anchor in dataset editor
- Fixed flickering of the data tree for internal datasets after closing preview
Full list of changes.