FastReport .NET 2017.1
What are the new features brought by this release?
✔ FastReport became faster and lighter due to the optimization of the code responsible for report building and its export to different formats
✔ Ability of immediate access to CSV text files. Convenient parameter setting of loading CSV files allows using any data from Excel tables and other applications that support CSV export.
✔ Added MongoDB connector to the bundled plugins for connecting to a number of DataBase Management Systems.
✔ PDF export now supports graphic standard PDF/X-4. Ability to add color profiles to the PDF file.
✔ Sending reports directly to the chat client through the XMPP/Jabber protocol.
✔ Those, who use Windows Presentation Foundation will most likely be interested in a new example of using FastReport dotnet in this framework - WPFViewer.
✔ In web reports there's now a capability to enable the return button to switch back to the previous report from detail tab
And not only that!
+ added possibility to set picture location (URL) in PictureObject from database
+ added support of alphanumeric values in GS1-128 barcode
* optimized memory consumption
- fixed bug with RichObject page break
+ added possibility to select all tables in DataWizardForm
+ added CSV database connection
- fixed bug with updating the script when loading another report
- fixed bug with updating TextObject.Format
- fixed bug with updating TextObject.Border
- fixed bug with non-existing connection plugin
+ added "Exports" and "Clouds" properties in PreviewControl to hide/show exports in the "Save" button drop-down menu
+ added ability to export text as curves in PostScript and PPML exports
+ added property FastCloudStorageClient.ReportUrl containing the link to a report after uploading to FastReport Cloud
+ added possibility to send a report using XMPP/Jabber and FastReport Cloud
+ added support of PDF/X-4 standard
+ added CMYK color profile in the PDF export
+ added property HTMLExport.EnableMargins to use page margins in the output file (default: false)
* added possibility of getting images from a stream by GetImage(..) method in XAMLExport, property name ToMultipleFiles changed to HasMultipleFiles
- fixed export of GroupHeader and GroupFooter bands in FR3 export
- fixed bug with exporting images in Metafile image export
- fixed bugs with formatting in OpenOffice Writer (Open Document Text) export
- fixed bugs with formatting in Word 2007 (docx) export
- fixed bug with font "Meiryo UI" in PDF export
+ added property WebReport.ShowBackButton to display the "Back" button (return to previous report in the tabbed report)
+ added property WebReport.LogFile to log the errors in WebReport, may be combined with WebReport.Debug
+ added property WebReport.EnableMargins to use page margins in the output (default: false)
+ added support of Page.Fill in WebReport
+ added support of WebReport background color - WebReport.BackColor (default value: White)
* changed progress picture
- fixed bug with printing from browser any reports with links to detailed report
- fixed bug with displaying the scroll bars on 100% width and height
- fixed bug with visualization of reports with unlimited page width/height
- fixed bug with "Fit Width/Fit Page" zooming in the toolbar
- fixed bug with multi-threading
- fixed bug with TextObject.ParagraphOffset
+ added new example \Demos\C#\WPFViewer
+ added MongoDB connector \Extras\Connections\FastReport.MongoDB
- fixed bug with displaying a list of tables in FastReport.MySQL
+ added support of TextOutline
+ added slider for rotate an object with Angle property
+ added property in configuration file (section save_success_redirect) with URL for redirection after successful saving
+ added two properties in configuration file, section save_success_redirect "useParent" (for using in iframe) and "removeConfirmation" (eliminate showing confirmation leaving dialog with redirection)