The new version of FastReport Mono 2021.3 adds new exports to XODT and XODS.
You can find them in the compatibility settings of the corresponding exports in Open Office.
Various optimizations and improvements have been made in the report processor and fixes for bugs found earlier.
- fixed a bug where page sizes could reset after preview
- fixed a bug leading to System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException in Substring functions
- fixed a bug leading to System.ArgumentException when drawing PictureObject with some images
- fixed a bug where RichText went outside the page
- fixed a bug with recompiling the report script that interacted with ChildBand
+ improved the behavior of the page panel
- fixed a bug with index of bounds in SQLBuilder in Designer
- fixed a bug where the dialog page did not open if it had a GridControl
- fixed bugs in Right to Left mode
- fixed a bug when rescaling the dialog form
- fixed a bug where the percentage of scale in Preview could be displayed incorrectly
+ added export to XODT
+ added export to XODS
- fixed a bug of export to ODF when the document did not open in MyOffice
- fixed a bug with closing cell with RichText when exporting to RTF
- fixed a bug when exporting objects with rendering mode HtmlParagraph
- fixed a bug with exporting line with arrow cap in layered export to Word 2007
- fixed a bug with exporting line with arrow cap in export to PowerPoint 2007
- fixed a bug with compilation VB.NET script, resulting in an error "Modules cannot be generic"