control 'chart' has no parent window!

edited October 2013 in FastReport 4.0
hi every on , Im using delphi xe5 and fast_report 4.14 .

when i trying to use chart object in Frxreport this message Coming up : control 'chart' has no parent window!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> any solution for this error ? thanks[/img]>

Comments

• edited 1:54AM
    I am having the same issue and still have no resolution.
    I was told to do the following, but still not working:

Download this archive fast-report.com/pbc_download/FR40.zip
    Replace original files to files from this archive and recompile FRX chart packages.

you should remove old FrxTee bpl and dcu files, rebuild and reinstall frxTee packages.

compile: frxTee19.dpk and compile/install: dclfrxTee19.dpk

(details from ticket: http://support.fast-report.com/tickets/269...fc4c0584695562)

Are you still having the issue? Mine is not working!
  • gpigpi
    edited 1:54AM
    latest FR 4.15.3 works OK for me
    I'm looking for a fix that will resolve the issue with the version that installed with XE5 (Embarcadero version) (4.13.2)
    Wonder if there is an update for that.
  • Hi there. I'm having the exact same problem.

FastReport 4.13.2 Embarcadero Edition XE5.

Any updates so far? Would updating to Teechart Pro 10 solve it? Or switching to an evaluation version of another Fast Report 4 edition?
  • gpigpi
    edited 1:54AM
    Fixed in the latest FR's build. Use FR 4.15.11
    Is there a link to the update with the fix for the Embarcadero Edition of Fastreports in XE5?
    Thanks!
    gpi wrote: »
    Fixed in the latest FR's build. Use FR 4.15.11

How do I get an update for the Embarcadero Version in XE5?
    Still getting 'chart' errors on FastReports.
  • As far as I understand, the Embarcadero Edition never got updated [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . All in all, I'm not even sure if Fast Report is to blame- As far as I understood it, the error was on Steemas end. Using TeeChart Pro 2014, I can now put charts on a Fast Report in XE5 perfectly fine. Unfortunately, the recompile tool that shipped with Fast Report for XE6 seems to be broken and cannot recompile for XE6, but XE5. Hey Fast Reports Inc- Can you use TeeChart Pro on Fast Report Embarcadero Edition for XE6? I bet you cannot[/img]>

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.