Horizontal Lines

edited November 2016 in FastReport .NET
This issue is long waited since last couple of version that Line Object is placed is not rendered in Preview mode. It appear properly in Printing but on Preview its not appearing. We are using dotnet 4.5 - Aspnet.net application - Fast Report 2016.4.12 ...

I raised this issue thru support ticked but no response. We love this product and expect support to reply on issues. Confirm its as bug or some problem at developer end.

I have also send samples on support tickets showing this issue.

Please reply.

Thanks.
devoas.

Comments

• edited 1:43PM
    yes, this must be bug in asp.net, lineobject is also not showing when print using "print from browser".

as workaround, i use textobject and border to replace lineobject

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.