10.03.2014 FastReport 5 VCL demo is availablenew version
You can download demo version of FastReport® VCL 5 here
- New fill types available in the Memo object: gradient and glass.
- Memo object can have several highlight conditions. The highlight condition now includes the following style settings: frame, font, fill and an object visibility. You may turn on and off each setting.
- Memo object can have several format settings. When a Memo object contains multiple expressions in a text, you may specify a format for each expression.
- Added Filter property to data bands. You may filter out data rows without using a script.
- Changes in the report file format: collections like datasets, variables, formats, highlights are written as nested properties for better readability. Old files (FR VCL 3 and 4) are fully supported.
- Added MouseEnter, MouseLeave events to report objects.
- Added Visibility property (set of flags - vsPreview, vsPrint, vsExport).
- New 2D barcodes - PDF417, DataMatrix, QR Code.
- New barcodes - Code128, EAN128 with auto encoding.
- New interactive report types: detail report and detail page. When you click an interactive object, a new report is built and displayed in a separate tab in the preview window.
- Added interactivity in the Chart object. Clicking on a chart element, you may build a detail report.
- New exports: HTML5 (div), DOCX, XLSX, PPTX.
- Improvements in RTF, XLS, XML, HTML, ODF exports: support of different frame lines in a single Memo object.
- Improved font embedding in the PDF export: font subset is embedded instead of a whole font. This will significantly reduce a file size.
- New icons in the designer and preview windows.
- Improved appearance of the Data tree: new icons for different field types.
- New/improved dialogs: highlight, frame, fill, hyperlink, databand editors.
17.02.2014 Fast Reports on BASTA! Spring 2014
Fast Reports is going to BASTA! in February 24 personally! Can FastReport work with BigData?
19.12.2013 New version FastReport.NET 2014.1new version
Now FastReport.NET is compatible with restrictions Fips Algorithm Policy (Federal Information Processing Standards) with some
28.11.2013 Black Friday Discount
We are glad to let you know about Black Friday discounts to all Fast Reports
27.11.2013 New version FastCube 2.1new version
+ Added new progress type fcxpFetchingData to track loading data progress by TfcxCube.OnProgress+ Added TfcxSlice.OnScriptError
12.11.2013 Very soon ITDevCon 2013, 14 and 15 of November
Fast Reports is a sponsor of the conference ItDevCon 2013! Michael Philippenko will be attend the
11.11.2013 Run of ASP.NET applications in the operating system Linux Debian
The Mono project allows you to run applications that use the .NET Framework in the
06.11.2013 New version FastReport.Mono 2014new version
+ added multi tabs preview in WebReport+ added support of ASP.NET MVC framework (ASPX, Razor)
28.10.2013 Dynamically create a Table in XAML
Sometimes when we develop the WPF applications we need create tables with different configurations for
21.10.2013 Tabs in WebReport
New article about WebReport tell you how you can use tabs to view multiple reports
17.10.2013 New version FastReport FMX 2new version
We have excelent news for you! New version of FastReport FMX can work with Embarcadero
16.10.2013 New version FastReport.Net 2013.4new version
We prepared web-report online demo. You can to try new features from your browsers: 1. http://fast-report.com:2013
03.10.2013 New version FastReport VCL 4.15new version
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).64x
02.10.2013 New version FastScript 1.101new version
+ added support of Embarcadero Rad Studio XE5 for VCL x32/x64 compilators. + added support of
16.09.2013 FastCube 2 VCL released!new version
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from 7th version upto XE5 Brief review of
01.08.2013 Creating the WCF service hosted in windows service
Today we will create a Windows service, which will serve as the WCF service. An
08.07.2013 Creating Web Service using FastReport.Service.dll
We have an easy way to implement a web service using the library FastReport.Service.dll (WCF
01.07.2013 Installing FastReport 4 for Lazarus
Not long ago we added support of Lazarus IDE for FastReport 4 VCL (starts from
20.06.2013 FastReport.Net WCF - simple example
Today we review the simplest way to use the library FastReport.Service.dll as WCF service. This example